What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know about Superlog that will boost your productivity to the maximum
Superlog is a git GUI app that helps you get your code into the main branch fast, easy, and error-free.
This tutorial will demonstrate using Superlog in 5 phases of your development workflow:
- Before coding
- After coding
- Creating pull request
- Iterating on code review feedback
- Merging pull request
It will take about 10 minutes to finish.
- Your code needs to be hosted on GitHub
- You can checkout the repository and work on your local machine
- You are using Mac
You are okay with Superlog enforcing the workflow to have:
- One commit per pull request
- Using rebase instead of merge
If all of the above are good, it should be very easy to drop-in Superlog in your workflow.
1. Before coding »